Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Fun Finally!!!

     I planted seeds in the garden in the middle of May.  We doubted anything would sprout and that was okay.  I was so excited when I went outside the other day and found some sprouts and little plants popping up!!  I have pumpkins, cucumbers and some beets so far.  I am so happy!!  I hope that my zucchini decides to grow!!  I love that stuff!!
     It has finally gotten warm enough that I drug out the pool and set it up.  I had to patch what seemed like a dozen holes!!  Once I got that all taken care of, and let it dry for 24 hours, we started filling it.  Kylee and her friends could not wait to swim.  They have been out there both days since we got it put up.  Paul and I relaxed in it yesterday and the water felt so good compared to our house that was almost 90 degrees!!!
     I am also posting pics of the hairier members of our family.  A lot of people love our dogs, I know we do, so I decided to put some pics up.  Our biggest member of the dog crew is Cinder.  He is a Great Dane mix.  He is black and always looks so sad.  When we first got him he was so small and cute!!  Now he is just a big, sometimes stupid, dog!  Next comes Daisy.  She is a Sharpei mix.  She is the oldest and the mommy of the crew.  She is golden in color and very protective.  Paul has had her for just a little longer than we have had Kylee.  Then there is Jake's dog Torch.  He is a boxer.  He loves to play and is so much better trained than our dogs!!  Lat in our little crew is Smokey.  He is a Terrier mix.  I love him!  He is my little baby dog!   

No comments:

Post a Comment