Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I am so slow!!!

A lot has happened over our summer so I will try to catch it all up in as little words as possible! Since my last post in June, my garden grew and grew!! I had so much zucchini I didn't know what to do with it!  My pumpkins were the only other thing to grow and we carved one for Halloween! Unfortunately, my camera hates me so I don't have pics!

Over the Fourth of July my brother Cody and his daughter Brooke came home. We went to the Dinosaur Park, the Zoo and the West Bountiful parade! I love them both so much!! 

I started working from home in August I think and have enjoyed the extra cash I get from it. I still watch Logan for Traci and even though he says he doesn't like me anymore, I still love him!!

Kylee turned eight on September 23rd and I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of her being that old!! I kept asking Paul what we should get our 6 year old for her birthday! Paul and I also celebrated our one year anniversary on the 12th of September!! I am so happy we got married finally! I love you baby!!

October was kind of slow but I have been busy watching Logan and working. We did go to the Zoo with Paul's family. It was fun but I was so sad because they no longer have the penguins!! They will be back though once they get their new habitat built!!

We are only nine days into November and I feel like I am going crazy!! My birthday was the third, Paul's was the eighth. We had to attend many different "parties" with many different families to get all of our birthday wishes from everyone!! Had a great time catching up with my cousins at James' birthday party though! I am so happy that I grew up with what felt like two more brothers!! I love you Jim and Jeff!!

I guess that is all I have to say for now!! I probably won't post again till after Thanksgiving but that is okay since Jodi is most likely the only one that reads this!!  Oh. I really want to put up my Christmas tree already and Paul hasn't said no!! I am so happy that he will let me but I am refraining till after Thanksgiving!!

By the way, Paul turned thirty this year and had no mid-life crisis! I haven't smoked for four months and I am still going strong! 

1 comment:

  1. SO Proud of you! Yes, I read your blog. But I am TERRIBLE at updating mine. Grrrr!

    ReplyDelete