Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I can't believe summer is over already!!!

Not that I don't love the fall but I love the summer more. I love being able to stay out late without having to bundle up. I love seeing all of nature in bloom and looking fabulous. My most favorite thing about summer is camping and now that it is cold camping is done. Oh well. I guess I will just have to be happy it is fall.
Camping over the summer was soooo much fun!! I loved every single trip we went on! From the beginning of June through or last trip over Labor Day, camping was definitely the highlight of my summer. I had so much fun hanging out with my cousins up at South Fork. Tubing the river is something I have been doing for so long that it is part of me. Jim was cracking me up every run he would make. He would scream like a little girl the whole way down. Labor Day was a little cold this year so we couldn't make as many runs but it was still fun. I think we should plan on doing family camp trips every year.
After we got home from our Labor Day camp trip we welcomed a new baby into our home. A little baby kitty! Her name is Tigerlily and we love her so much. She runs to you when you call her and she purrs so loud! I love it!! She is my "little munchkinface" kitty. She also made ky a lot happier after we had to put our other cat down.
Life for us is pretty much the same. Paul works, I watch Logan and Ky goes to school. Paul applied for a new job and goes for an interview today actually. I am nervous. I hope he gets it. I hate who he works for now! So I guess that is all for now. I will try to update again after our birthdays have past!

No comments:

Post a Comment