Thursday, July 14, 2011

Summer!!!!

This is may favorite time of year!!!! I love bbq's, fireworks, parades and camping!! We have already been out camping twice this year and had a blast both times!! We found out that our dogs like to herd cows on one of our trips. That was exciting!! (Stupid cows shouldn't have been walking through our camp anyway!)
We also went to Fishlake for our annual Dutson family campout. It was so much fun! I caught so many fish and had a great time with all of my family!!
Next up is South Fork with my Kruger family. I can't wait! I love tubing the river and hanging out with my cousins!! Hopefully I will have pics to put up after that trip!!
As of July 12th I have been smoke free for a year and feel so much better for it. I have also gained weight because I quit smoking but a little exercise should get rid of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment