Friday, March 19, 2010

How It All Began.....

Paul was the hottest guy me and most of my friends had ever seen. He was the dj at Fresh Country, a dance club we all went to in jr high/high school, every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. We all called him "Hot Paul". (To this day he still doesn't know why we did. He doesn't think he is hot.) When I first met him he was the biggest jerk I had ever met. He was arrogant and sarcastic. I told myself I would never date a guy like him.
On my 19th birthday my friends and I went dancing at "The Boot". It was a country dance club at the state fairgrounds in Salt Lake. That night Paul asked me to dance and at the end of the night he got my number. We dated for two months before we found out we were going to be parents. We were both so excited and terrified at the same time!
Kylee Ann Kruger was born on September 23, 2002. She has been the joy of our lives for the past 7 years! We love her to death! I can't believe how big she is and how fast the time has gone by since she was born.
In July of 2007 we bought our first house in Clearfield, Utah. It is an older house, but the inside has been totally updated and I fell in love. We have almost a half an acre for a backyard that I love. It is home to our dogs: Cinder, Daisy, Smokey and Jake's dog Torch. We also have two cats: Coconut and Stella.
Last summer my little brother and his dog came to live with us. I thought it would be a trying thing to live with him again, but it has been so fun and we have grown closer because of it. Kylee and him butt heads a lot but that's ok. Maybe he can fight a little of her spoiled attitude out!
So, all in all, life is great. Paul and I finally got married in September of 2009. It was a great day and I was so happy that it finally happened! I don't know how often I will update since our lives are pretty boring, but I am going to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment